jueves, 16 de marzo de 2017

THE INTERVIEW OF AUGUSTUS


Interviewer: Hello!!!


Augustus: Hello!!!


Interviewer: What´s your name?


Augustus: My name is Augustus.


Interviewer: What does your name mean?


Augustus: My name means chosen by gods.


Interviewer: Are you an important person in the Ancient Rome?


Augustus: Yes, of course!!!! I´m the first emperor of Rome.


Interviewer: How long have you ruled Rome?


Augustus: I have ruled Rome from the 
27 a. C. to the 14 d. C. My reign is one of the 
longest of the history.


Interviewer: What are your parent´s names?


Augustus: My father´s name is Cayo Octavio Turino and my mother´s name is Acia.


Interviewer: What is the date of your birth?


Augustus: The date of my birth is the 23 of September, 63 a. C.

Interviewer: Where do you born?


Augustus: I borned in Rome, Italy.


Interviewer: What is your predecessor?


Augustus: My predeccesor is Julio Caesar.


Interviewer: What is your succesor?


Augustus: My sucessor is Tiberio.


Interviewer: Who are your wifes?


Augustus: My wifes are Clodia Pulcra, Escribonia, Livia Drusila.


Interviewer: Have you got any sons?


Augustus: Yes, I have got a son callled Tiberio and a daughter called Julia la Mayor.


Interviewer: When were you a consul?


Augustus: I was a consul from the year 43 a. C.


Interviewer: What happened in the Actium Nave Battle?


Augustus: I won the battle and I defeated Marco Antonio.


Interviewer: How is your government characterized?


Augustus: My government is characterized of a series of victories at the outside of Rome.


Interviewer: Who is your uncle?


Augustus: My uncle is Julius Caesar and he adopted me and this is why I got the throne.


Interviewer: Did you visit Hispania?


Augustus: Yes, I visited three times Hispania.


Interviewer: Did you visit Carthago Nova?


Augustus: Yes, I visited one time Carthago Nova to make political things.


Interviewer: How did they kill your father Julius Caesar?


Augustus: My father was stabbed by some senators and my brother Bruto. He recived more than 10 stabs sohe died bleeding.


Interviewer: How did you kill the senators that killed your father?


Augustus: It was a hard work but finally I killed all of them.


Interviewer: Did you also kill your brother Bruto.


Augustus: Yes, I did.


Interviewer: Why did they kill your father?


Augustus: They killed my father because the senators weren´t argree with the decisions 
that took my father, because he was very 
powerful.


Interviewer: Are you happy now?


Agustus: Yes, I´m very happy because I am the emperor of Rome.


Interviewer: Thank´s you very much!!!!


Augustus: Your welcome!!


Interviewer: Bye!!!


Augustus: Bye!!!




3 comentarios:

  1. very good presentation , i like a lot -Hugo-

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is very good, what happens is that when there is a phrase behind another the letters come together. You understand?
    👍👍👍


    -Alicia

    ResponderEliminar